- When you go to the gym, you lose some weight but if you stop it, then you regain twice with double speed, why?
2. Exercise so much plus I do all my housework still I don’t lose weight?
Gym – Is not for females unless you are planning to increase your muscle or your profession demands so. Gym is neither for weight loss.
Then what is the gym for ?
Gym exercises are mostly to increase your muscle mass, stamina, strength, fitness, agility, cardiovascular fitne.The truth is – for weight loss you should not do any exercise. and I know you are eager to understand why so? Let’s check the facts first
Mistake No. 1: Trying to lose weight by increasing the Physical Exercise
- Any exercise, in the gym or grounds, is of a muscle, Right!
2. And exercise increases your Hunger which means exercising muscle demands energy, Right!
Mistake No. 2 : Trying to lose weight by increasing the Physical Exercise
- Most of you are exercising just to lose weight, which means you are also following some kind of diet, Right!
- Women require more fat for functions like pregnancy, lactation and others. Body and metabolism resists fat loss.
- Your brain, muscle and metabolism don’t understand this. In this complexity, you never lose the fat, what you lose is water, protein.
Effects of your mistake – Losing muscle and water, and not fat . This makes you weak, exhausted and look wrinkled and old (After weight loss, women feel they are looking ill because of this reason).
Mistake No. 3 : You start on exercising more just to achieve the weight loss target, feeling that your body is not responding correctly and that your efforts are not up to the mark.
- More you exercise, the more water and protein loss and hence the weight loss.
- The increase in muscle mass is not possible even after exercise because you are consuming less calories (Energy).
Effects of your mistake – So finally, since you have less muscle mass, even if you increase time or intensity of exercise there is less energy expenditure.
Solution – Eating fewer calories for weight loss and doing activities which will not increase your energy demand is the right answer.